With the first Winter Test of the 2015 season just 7 days away it's time for our first peek at this year's contenders.
- Williams was first out of the gate with their car revealed on January 21st.
- Force India has revealed their 2015 livery - but not their car design. Also on the 21st, the team will miss next week's test in Jerez. It's expected that their 2015 challenger will be revealed at test 2 in Barcelona on February 19th.
- Shortly after this was first posted - Lotus released images of their 2015 competitor.
Here's the rest of the reveal schedule:
- McLaren's FP4-30 - January 29
- Ferrari's SF15-T - January 30
- Toro Rosso STR-10 - January 31
- Mercedes F1 W06 - February 1
- Sauber C34 - TBA
- Red Bull RB11 - TBA
This year's pre-season test schedule:
- February 1 - 4; Jerez, Spain
- February 19-22; Barcelona, Spain
February 26 - March 1; Barcelona, Spain